Experienced Onsite Network Engineer
Our growing technology and Cloud consulting company seeks an experienced mid-to-senior level IT professional to serve established businesses throughout Central Pennsylvania.
We are looking for "A" players. Join our elite team of dedicated technology consultants and deliver exceptional services using the latest technologies.
This is a position for those who take pride in their career. Full-time with benefits.
- Successful applicant will serve as a mid-to-senior level Network Technician for onsite support and resolution of client network issues. You must have prior IT network support experience to succeed in this role.
- You will be required to learn InnoTek’s technology solutions and consult directly with our clients, make recommendations, and implement new technology to improve the client’s business performance. Training is provided.
- This position will take you onsite to many different businesses in northeastern and central PA to consult on and support clients’ business information technology.
- You must demonstrate superior communication skills to respond to diverse clients with urgent needs, recognizing that they are looking for solutions, not technical explanations. You will interact with executives, business owners, managers, and end users. Organization and follow-through are essential.
- This is a dynamic position, and job responsibilities will grow as you advance. You will not get bored with this job!
Our Mission is to improve our clients’ efficiency and profitability through the smart use of technology. We specialize in:
- Network Security
- Cloud Platforms for Business Networks
- Outsourced Network Administration and Management
- Technology Projects
- Wide Area Networking
- Voice-over IP
- Business Continuity
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Describe your previous work history and accomplishments, and include a brief summary of why you think you are a strong candidate for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!