Your MSP is your IT doctor. Just as you would share everything about your health with your doctor, you need to share everything related to your business that impacts your IT, with your MSP. Give us an overview of your business and answer questions such as
- What you do exactly as a business
- Who are your key clients
- Which industry verticals do you serve
- What are your peak and lull seasons, if you have them
- What are the core regulatory codes that apply to you based on the industries you work for
- What are your business expansion plans for the near future and in the long run
Sometimes clients shy away from discussing all these things because they don’t trust the MSP enough. There is a fear of the MSP sharing business plans and other confidential information with their competitors. As a MSP, I can tell you that we work best with clients who trust us. When you are trusting us with the lifeblood of your business--your IT infrastructure, you should be able to trust us with your plans for your business.
Teamwork forms the core of any successful relationship. Same holds true for your relationship with your MSP. Trust us, pay attention to us and hear us out. We’d love that...and we’d love to work with you!