- Do they take forever to call you back and respond to your requests?
- Are you paying them good money to keep things working, but are STILL having constant problems, slowness, and other recurring issues?
- Are you worried they’re not backing up and securing your network?
- Does your head hurt from having to deal with the hassles?
Are you sick and tired of constant IT, phone, and computer problems interrupting your day, frustrating you and your team? Do you feel stuck with unresponsive tech support that isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, I have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Fred Reck, President of InnoTek Computer Consulting and Author of the #1 Amazon best-seller, The Tech Multiplier. We specialize in delivering proactive IT support and services to businesses like yours with friendly, knowledgeable techs who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. If you haven’t heard of me or my company before, when you finish reading this letter, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every small business CEO I talk to will confess that their current computer support person – whether it’s a friend who’s good with computers or a “professional” IT company – is NOT completely delivering the level of service they want. Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing technical issues and worry that their network is NOT secure from hackers, ransomware, extended downtime, HIPAA compliance, and a range of data-erasing disasters. Clearly this is unacceptable!
Isn’t It Time To Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?
Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, full-service computer support isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT support in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
A $497 “Get-To-Know-Us” FREE Gift…
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure IT Systems Assessment where I’ll send one of my senior technicians to your office to conduct an 60 minute audit of your network’s security and overall health.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your data and computer network really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud-computing solutions.
After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation.
The Assessment only takes 60 minutes to conduct, but when it’s done, you’ll know for sure if your company’s data is secured and, in the event of a disaster, exactly how fast you could be back up and running again (if at all). If you would like to schedule this free IT Systems Assessment, fill out the form on the right.
Awaiting your response,
President, InnoTek Computer Consulting
Author, The Tech Multplier
P.S. Why risk it? Our free IT Systems Assessment comes with zero strings attached, no expectations and no obligations on your part. If nothing else, it will be a good third-party validation of how well your systems are currently performing.
How Does Your Current IT Support Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your technician does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly (within 15 minutes)?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding the same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch, and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops, and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects, and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them and working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Sign Me Up For
The Free Assessment
"When Pennsylvania issued a stay at home order I was requested to work from home. I contacted InnoTek to see about getting remote access to my work computer. Within less than thirty minutes the team had me up and running and spent some extra time working out a few bugs. They also called me a few days after to check in to make sure I wasn't having any issue. Top notch service, especially during this pandemic. Thank you."
Hemlock Township Administration
InnoTek’s technicians are always quick to respond and keep us running. The tech end of my profession can be frustrating and intimidating. You help calm the storms!
Dr. David Hamilton
Hamilton Dental Care