27 36 point IT Audit
Are you concerned about the security of your network? Are you afraid you are vulnerable to cyber crime? Is your business ready for the cloud?
You Will Receive:
- Non-Disclosure Agreement(NDA) stating that InnoTek will only share its findings with you, our Client
- Initial meeting with someone from your company to review the process & collect preliminary info
- Technician visit to inventory & evaluate your network systems
- Evaluate 27 points: IT infrastructure, Security, IT Management Strategy
- Final Meeting with Client to Review findings & Recommendations
- Upon Completion, we will give you a detailed Strategic Analysis of your IT infrastructure, identifying areas where your current IT strategy may be exposing vulnerabilities to your business, along with recommendations to improve areas of deficiencies
I agree to be billed $597.00 for the Network IT Audit.
** If you are not completely satisfied with the audit process and final report, just return the report. We will refund your payment, no questions asked!
For no additional charge, InnoTek will conduct an additional 9 point assessment on your telecommunications billings, audit your existing communication systems and assess your network’s capability to support a VoIP/Digital infrastructure. Savings found here can often pay for this assessment many times over!
If you choose to work with InnoTek on any network/cloud project after receiving this audit, InnoTek will credit $994.00 to the cost!