Attention Business Owners:
Network With Winners At This FREE ½ Day Lunch-And-Learn
A 360° Approach To All Things IT:
Learn the Risks, Protect your Company and
Discover Business Improving Technology
During This Session
- Prepare for the Biggest IT Challenges Your Company Will Face This Year. 82,000 NEW malware threats are being released every single day and HALF of the cyber-attacks occurring are aimed at small businesses.
- Learn From an Influential Lineup of Speakers, Industry Experts and Security Professionals. These speakers will get you thinking in new ways about your business successes and protection.
- Proven Practices You Need to Secure, Support and Grow Your Small Business.
- Develop Key Strategies to Maximize the Return on Your IT Spending.
- Discover Why using Cloud Technologies is Smart for your Business.
Event Details:When: Tuesday, May 24th Session Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Where: Sand Springs Country Club - 10 Clubhouse Drive, Drums, PA 18222
Here’s What Attendees Are Saying About Our Technology And Security Expo!
“I was amazed with your event!”
"Fred I was just amazed with your event today. I clearly did not understand the capabilities of Innotek. I often talk with customers regarding safety and security of their finances, now I believe I can adequately endorse you and your team, Bravo!"
Melissa D Fisher VP, Sr Branch Manager at M&T Bank
“The Session They Had On The Cloud Gave Me The Information I Needed To Move Forward With Migration!”
"At the time of last year’s Tech Expo I was thinking about going to the Cloud with shared data. The session they had on the Cloud gave me the information I needed to move forward with it. I also gained a lot of insight from both the Security Expert and the Agent from the FBI that was there. I look forward to attending this year’s Expo, to see what other good information I can pick up."
Dave Mosteller, Milco Industries
“This Years Should Be Even Better!”
“Last year’s even was great and this years event should be even better!”
Anthony Barnasconi, Central Credit Audit
Simply complete the form below to secure your spot
Meet Your Speakers
Presented By: Scott T. Earl Special Agent FBI
Scott became an FBI Agent in 2005, where he worked in the Health Care Fraud Unit. In 2009, Scott was transferred to the FBI Philadelphia Division’s Williamsport Agency and assigned to work on Cyber Crime and Violent Crimes against Children. Scott serves as the FBI liaison to our area’s InfraGard program.
Scott will be speaking about:
- The FBI’s Role in Cyber Security
- The FBI’s perspective on Threat Vectors and Trends
- What the FBI Can Do to Help You
Presented by: Fred Reck Chief Technology Expert Innotek
Fred founded Innotek Computer Consulting, Inc. 17 years ago to help his clients increase business efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability by implementing technology improvements within their organizations. By putting a solid technology infrastructure in place, Fred helps businesses improve their business processes, reduce the risk of loss, and gain the ability to quickly recover when disaster strikes.
Fred is the author of Amazon’s #1 Best Technology Seller: “The Tech Multiplier: How the World’s Smartest Businesses Leverage Technology to Increase Profits.”
Fred will be speaking about:
- Using the Cloud to Empower a Remote Workforce.
- Lowering Your IT Costs and Avoiding Expensive Capital Upgrades
- Securing Your Business Data and Processes
Presented by: Scott Inch Digital Forensics Expert Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Scott Inch, Ph.D., is an educator, digital forensics practitioner and subject matter expert. Dr. Inch earned his Ph.D. in Mathematics from Virginia Tech and is a Full Professor in the Department of Mathematical and Digital Sciences at Bloomsburg University. He has taught hundreds of students, law enforcement personnel, federal agents, corporate employees and private detectives to perform digital forensics analysis.
A lifelong educator, Dr. Inch was recently chosen from over 200 applicants as Pennsylvania Technology Educator of the Year by TechQuest. His broad expertise in digital forensics includes: file systems, hard disk forensics, mobile devices and E-Discovery. He actively does case work, submits expert reports, and testifies as an expert witness in depositions and arbitration hearings.
Scott will be speaking about:
- Intellectual Property War Stories and Proactive Advice
- Your Biggest Risk In Today’s Electronic World
- Best Practices To Protect Yourself From Intellectual Property Theft
Back by Popular Demand - Panel of Experts!
International cyber-criminals steal over $100 billion annually, more than the total proceeds of worldwide drug trafficking! Protecting your business from this global epidemic requires a coordinated effort that includes your local IT resources, security organizations, insurance companies, the banking industry, and international and U.S. governments.
Innotek is proud to present a panel of experts from government and private industry who will describe their roles in protecting you. Come prepared with questions as we discuss the ways cyber-crime affects your business, and how the battle is waged on local, national, and international playing fields.