“Join Us for Columbia County’s Largest Technology and IT Security Event Focused Exclusively On Protecting Your Business, Your Clients, Your Assets and Providing You With Peace Of Mind!”
The 2014 Bloomsburg Technology Expo has been and gone, and InnoTek was proud to have played a part in this very successful event. But don’t panic - details of the 2015 Expo will be announced shortly. Stay tuned, bookmark this page and check back often as we’ll be announcing more details - and providing a link for registration - soon. Watch this space!
Bloomsburg Technology Expo - IT Security, Cyber Liability,
and the Latest IT Products & Services
In One Afternoon, You’ll Get:
- Proven, Ready to use strategies to protect your business from cyber threats. No other event in Columbia County delivers as much usable, tested and proven strategies from experts in the technology field! When you leave, you will have pages of notes on specific actions you can apply to your business to immediately improve your technology systems!
- An Amazing Lineup of Speakers and Experts. InnoTek has lined up an impressive array of speakers, industry experts, and security professionals who deliver truly actionable and information packed presentations to get you thinking in new ways about your operational successes and protection.
- Live demonstrations of Cloud Technologies, IT Security Products and Other Business Strategies. In addition to the event sponsors and experts, there will be booths set up to demonstrate the latest in business technologies! Check out the latest in Cloud technologies that allow you to work remotely and securely from any device! Try out Voice over IP (VoIP) systems that empower your organization with advanced communications with ease while saving your money! Technologies to secure your mobile devices and methods to help control your BYOD policy at work!
- Hang out with Winners. This four hour event attracts business owners looking to grow and protect their business. Discuss business challenges with like-minded, forward thinking businesses!
InnoTek Will Be Hosting Only ONE Event Like This In 2014!
Just Look At This Amazing Lineup Of Speakers
and Sessions All On IT and Security!
JOE HARTFORD – FOUNDER OF RECLAMERE
For the last 13 years, Reclamere has been providing secure ITAD services nationwide specifically in the healthcare, financial services, and education markets. Joe is responsible for developing and managing all enterprise level accounts for the company. Joe has worked in a wide variety of business sectors: hospitality, manufacturing, and higher education. He currently serves on the Board of Regents for the CSDS Certification with NAID. Joe is currently working on his PhD in entrepreneurship and business success factors. Joe is married with three boys, one granddaughter and a 4 month old German Short-Haired Pointer.
JOHN HINE – OWNER/PRESIDENT OF HUTCHISON INSURANCE AGENCY
“Insuring Data Breach and Cyber Liability”
In today’s litigious world, it is difficult to keep up with current laws governing a business’s responsibilities when a data breach does occur. John will be discussing current laws governing data breach disclosure, what exposure businesses have to a data breach, as well as plenty of real world examples. John will also cover what insurance tools that businesses should seriously consider to protect themselves.
Hutchison Insurance Agency has been in business since 1945. After receiving his BA from Penn State, John was involved in Risk Management at Harsco Corporation. With his hard work and dedication, he achieved the Certified Insurance Counselor designation.
RAMONE EDWARDS – SECURITY SYSTEMS ADVISOR, DELL SECUREWORKS
“Hanging Your Fruit Higher”
Companies of all sizes can do a lot to keep themselves from being “low hanging fruit” to malicious hackers. Ramone will describe personal experiences from the field and simple tips on how to prevent similar events from happening to YOUR business. The presentation will cover:
- Real life stories
- Knowing your environment and understanding what is normal
- Properly updating, configuring, and setting permissions
- Tools and techniques you NEED to deploy to keep your business safe
Ramone Edwards, a former InnoTek Computer Consulting, Inc. Network Technician, is a crack Dell SecureWorks Security Advisor. With 5 years in the Security & Forensics field, he secures companies with a wide array of services from incident response planning and analysis to emergency response and digital forensics. A Bloomsburg University Digital Forensics graduate, Ramone has a personal goal of jumping out of an airplane into all 50 states!
SCOTT T. EARL – SPECIAL AGENT, FBI – Philadelphia, Williamsport Resident Agency
“Safely Navigating the Cyber Threat Landscape”
Don’t miss this presentation as Scott reviews case studies on actual security threats, including:
- The FBI’s role in cyber security
- What is the threat and How does it affect us?
- What can the FBI do to help?
- What can you do to protect your organization?
Scott became an FBI Agent in 2005, and was originally assigned to the FBI’s Tampa Division, were he worked on the White Collar Squad’s Health Care Fraud Unit, and the Special Operation Group’s Mobile Unit. In 2006 he was assigned to the Tampa Division Cyber Crimes Squad as the Innocent Images Task Force Coordinator and Undercover Operation Case Agent.
In 2009, Scott was transferred to the FBI’s Philadelphia Division’s Williamsport Resident Agency and was assigned to work Cyber Crime, Violent Crimes Against Children, and as the area FBI InfraGard program liaison.
His training and experience include; Online Undercover Investigations, Crimes Against Children / Child Exploitation, Child Forensic Interviewing, Computer Intrusions/ Incident Response, Cyber Terrorism, Network Security, Wireless Security, and Computer & Cellular Phone Forensics.
Prior to the FBI, he received a BS in Accounting, with a minor in criminal justice in 1997, and had 10 years of experience in corporate accounting and management.
Melissa D Fisher VP, Sr Branch Manager at M&T Bank