Full-time Marketing Manager for a fast-paced, innovative IT services company with a strong commitment to teamwork and professional growth and development.
Provides wide-ranging support for traditional and digital marketing campaigns and sales activities. Responsible for day-to-day management of website and social media channels. Provides support to sales staff in creation and distribution of marketing materials. Reports to the President.
Growing Information Technology consulting company supporting businesses in Northeastern PA is expanding its marketing and sales team. We offer a highly supportive, team-oriented culture and professional work environment.
- Designs, coordinates, schedules, executes, and reports on various marketing systems used to attract clients, close sales, and increase revenue.
- Manages and implements all marketing communications to improve lead-generation and lead-conversion metrics, plans and manages events and seminars, and manages company website and client communications.
- Ensures standards for quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness are met. Manages multiple projects effectively, consistently meeting deadlines.
- Routinely develops and provides analytics and recommendations to sales staff.
- Works cooperatively with technical staff and external design teams, printers, mail houses, and other vendors to meet marketing objectives.
- Success will be measured by timely and accurate implementation of effective marketing campaigns, marketing systems, reporting, and new, qualified leads.
- Work is primarily performed Monday – Friday during normal business hours. Events, mixers, sales booths, and training may require evening hours.
The Ideal Candidate
- Flexible, consultative, energetic, outgoing, self-motivated, and willing to learn
- Team player, able to partner with others within and outside the company
- Solid writing and presentation skills
- Marketing degree or equivalent work experience
- Business-to-business social media marketing a plus
- Experience using Google Analytics, tracking, and reporting a plus
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary and quarterly commission based on qualified lead generation
- Paid holidays, vacation, and health insurance available after 90-day probationary period
- Paid training and travel expenses
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please email your resume to:
Detail your previous work history and accomplishments, and include a brief summary of why you think you are a strong candidate for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.