InnoTek Mission Statement
To enable our clients to run their businesses more efficiently, effectively and profitably.
We deliver high-quality technology support services in a quick and consistent manner.
- We accept nothing but the best service for our clients.
- Commitment is the act of binding yourself to a course of action. Producing excellence in your every day work - Our past job performance is referenced as an example in the future.
- We are committed to our teammates, our customers, and our company. The work we do should help each of these to be successful.
- Deliver a better solution before we are asked. Think about what our teammates, our customers, and our company NEEDS to be successful.
- Being proactive requires time to be thoughtful and a real understanding of the mission.
- Acting in advance to deal with an expected change or difficulty. In order to be proactive we must have integrity in our processes.
- Taking time to do it right avoids the need to do it again. The time saved by avoiding the need to fix mistakes is applied to preventing mistakes in the future. The cornerstone to doing a proactive job is to do a consistent job.
- State of the art and forward looking technology and ideas, allowing us know about technology issues before the client does; Proactively propose solutions to avoid impact on the business.
- We want our clients to know that their data is secured not only with technology but with our professionalism.
- Live up to a standard of personal and corporate integrity. This means to be the best and do the best we can, and not to be “just good enough.”
- Integrity is a perceived consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations and outcome. For any commitment to be a success we MUST enroll integrity (consistency.)
- Follow-through is a completion of a commitment. Perhaps the most important of all four values, Follow-through is the glue that holds them all together. Maintaining commitment, entertaining integrity, and being proactive: only matters if we have follow-through.
- Do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it. (Integrity)
- Do the job right the first time. Communication throughout the process.
Elite Client Experience
- We interact with our clients multiple times throughout the process of delivering our service. At every client “touch,” our clients feel that they received first-class service.
- Our clients should know how important they are to our business.
- We provide great value at every client interaction.
We implement all four of these values to the fullest. Success will be the result.
- Our Team
- Our Customers
- Our Company
We take care of your technology so you can take care of your business.
We find that, while our customers' business relies on their technology systems, that is not their business. Your business may be designing buildings, selling real estate or healing people. Regardless of what your business is, we ensure that your technology systems will continue to support that end.
If there is a problem with your technology, we are working on the solution within one hour.