Free Executive Lunch and Learn
“How To Leverage Technology to Safeguard Your Assets, Increase Your Profits, and Secure Your Business Success”
June 25th, 2015
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Monty’s @ Bloomsburg University (upper campus)
In One Afternoon Attendees Received:
- Proven, Ready to use strategies to Secure Your Business. No other event in North East, PA delivers as much usable, tested and proved strategies from experts in the technology field! When you leave, you will have pages of notes on specific actions you can apply to your business to immediately improve your business and technology systems!
- An amazing Lineup of Speakers and Industry Experts. InnoTek has put together an impressive array of notable speakers, industry experts, and security professionals who deliver truly actionable and information packed presentations. These speakers will get you thinking in new ways about your business successes and protection.
- Live demonstrations of Cloud Technologies, IT Security Products and Other Business Strategies. In addition to the event sponsors and experts, there will be booths set up to demonstrate the latest in business technologies. Check out the latest in Cloud technologies that allow you to work remotely and securely from any device. Technologies to secure your mobile devices and methods to help control your BYOD policy at work. Empower your employees to use technical resources effectively, maximize personal efficiency and increase company profits.
- Hang out with Winners. This ½ day event attracts business owners and executives looking to improve their business with the use of technology. Discuss business challenges with like-minded, forward thinking businesses. 75% of business comes from networking!
Hear Multiple Industry Pros
and a Panel of East Coast IT Experts
Presented By: Scott T. Earl
Special Agent – FBI
Scott became an FBI Agent in 2005. Originally assigned to the FBI’s Tampa Division, he worked on the White Collar Squad’s Health Care Fraud Unit. In 2009, Scott was transferred to the FBI Philadelphia Division’s Williamsport Resident Agency and assigned to work on Cyber Crime, Violent Crimes Against Children, and as the area’s FBI InfraGard program liaison.
- The FBI’s Role in Cyber Security
- The FBI’s perspective on Threat Vectors and Trends
- What the FBI Can Do to Help You
Presented By: Jon Singer
Internet Marketing Specialist – TechRiver
Jon started his career as a software engineer, involved in website and custom software development for business applications. He established TechRiver in 1998 with the mission of providing results-oriented, web-based marketing strategies - the missing piece for many small and medium sized businesses. Jon focuses on creating “Automated Client Attraction Machines” for businesses, using proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to generate and track qualified leads.
- How to Implement an “Automated Client Attraction Machine” That Will Increase Sales No Matter What Business You’re In
- Critical Strategies You Must Have In Place to Capture Key Prospects
- The Five Stages of Email Marketing that Will Dramatically Increase Client Engagement – Leading to More Sales!
Presented By: Fred Reck
Chief Technology Expert – InnoTek
Fred founded InnoTek Computer Consulting, Inc. 16 years ago to help his clients increase business efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability by implementing technology improvements within their organizations. By putting a solid technology infrastructure in place, Fred helps businesses improve their business processes, reduce the risk of downtime, and gain the ability to quickly recover when disaster does strike.
Fred is the author of Amazon’s #1 Best Technology Seller, “The Tech Multiplier, How the World’s Smartest Businesses Leverage Technology to Increase Profits.”
- #1 Threat to Your Organization That Most IT Departments Never Even Address
- How Cybercriminals Easily Sneak Around the Toughest Barricades
- How to Foil Hackers from Using Ransomware to Hold Your Company Hostage and Extort Money at Will
Meet The Panel of East Coast IT Experts
Bill Geise, Leia Shilobod, Fred Reck, Peter Verlezza
These technology and security experts own IT companies and are working every day to solve common technology and business problems for their clients. Fortunately for you, these experts will all be in one place, at one time, answering all of your questions and concerns LIVE. Come with your IT related questions and ask the Panel of IT Experts on their specific opinions and views.
Here’s What Attendees Had To Say About The Expo
Central Credit Audit
Melissa D Fisher VP, Sr Branch,
Manager at M&T Bank
"Very educational, helpful and eyeing on up to date and current issues that can be dangerous to companies"
Prime Business Advantage
“This event is well worth your time!”
Michael Nardone, CPA
“This event was excellent! The vendors were extremely knowledgeable and all were a great mix. I really enjoyed the Eastcoast IT Panel Discussion!” Excellent Idea!”
Locust Township Police
“Very nice event! Very useful for anyone. I work with the public and their computers every day. This event helped me learn more about current threats and new threats that are arising”
Public Library for Union County
“As a vendor I thought this was a great event! Great networking and plenty of time to talk with attendees”
“As a vendor, I thought this Expo was great. All vendors had great exposure. I genuinely got to shake every attendees hand”
Tri-County Business Machines
Hawk Mountain Labs, Inc.
Sponsors & Vendors